LEGAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The ownership of this website, Bitcube, corresponds to the company HREF DIGITAL SL, registered in the Mercantile Registry of La Coruña, with CIF B70533013; with the following contact details:
Address: Calle de Canarias, 40, 28045, Madrid, Spain.
Contact telephone number: +34 665995234
E-mail: [email protected]
This document regulates the legal terms and conditions of sale governing
web) and the cookies policy (available on the web).
You may be redirected from Bitcube to other web pages, Bitcube does not
is responsible for the operation, security and availability of these web sites because
has no control over them and are subject to their own terms and conditions.
2. THE USER
Hereinafter, any reference to "user" shall refer to any individual or legal entity with
capacity to contract, who contracts or purchases any of the services and supplies
offered by Bitcube.
Users" are considered to be consumers over the age of 18 (over 18 years of age).
and legal persons; and accept the present legal conditions of sale.
Among users, there are two different ways to carry out the process
The registered user is the one who has created a customer account on the website.
To become a registered user you must provide the following information: first name, last name,
e-mail address and password. Once created, you will be able to access and
to make the purchase process as a registered user.
On the other hand, the purchase can be made as an unregistered user, so that,
provides the e-mail address and data at the time of purchase.
3. PURCHASING PROCESS
All information concerning the products offered by Bitcube will be observed.
on the web site (https://bitcube.es/), indicating on each product the information
Product technical specifications
Other related and recommended products
In case of adding new products, these will be governed by the general conditions here
The purchasing process is divided into a series of phases, which are as follows:
Step 1: Basket validation
There are two possibilities to make the purchase. Either you add the product to the cart
and validating the shopping cart by clicking on the "Checkout" button.
button, all the selected products will be displayed in the shopping basket, the
quantity of each product and the price of each product and total price. Either you
select directly on the product the buy button.
Step 2: Provide billing and shipping data
After clicking on the buy button, the identification data will be provided.
an e-mail identification (if you do not have a registered user).
After providing the data, the type of shipment must be selected, indicating the
estimated delivery time and cost of service.
Step 3: Select payment method
The user must select the desired payment method. The possible methods of
Current payment methods are: via credit or debit card, or via PayPal.
Once selected, in order to execute the payment, the following will be considered as accepted
"Legal terms and conditions of sale" described herein.
Step 4: Payment of the economic amount
Once you have selected the payment method, you will proceed to the payment of the economic amount.
Step 5: Confirmation of purchase
An informative e-mail will be provided shortly thereafter, with the
confirmation of the purchase and the summary of the purchase. This email will be considered as
"proof of purchase".
4. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
All Bitcube products show the final price of the product.
Within the price of each product, it is outlined what is included within that price,
including, in general:
The installation and configuration of the product: this will be done only through
specific demand from the user to Bitcube and previous
approval of the cost proposal submitted by Bitcube.
The support and follow-up during 6 months, in case of any incidence
All products are subject to a warranty (the terms and conditions are specified in the
Product prices are shown in euros.
Bitcube reserves the right to modify prices at any time.
without prior notice. Even so, the current prices will apply.
indicated at the time of placing the corresponding order.
To proceed with the payment, the customer must follow the steps indicated in the payment process.
purchase, and use one of the payment methods allowed on Bitcube.
The charge will be made from the moment the order is placed.
Bitcube will not store any data relating to credit cards.
credit/debit card or other forms of payment (PayPal). These data will be kept only
during the purchase process and for the duration of the withdrawal period.
Bitcube ships to all of Spain (including island areas and
To calculate the shipping cost, it will be based on the price of the product; and time
The estimated delivery time will be the same for all shipments, according to the following table:
Product weight Shipping time Shipping price
0kg-5kg 10 working days 6,50€ 6,50
5.1kg-10kg 10 working days 10,00€ 10,00
10.1kg-15kg 10 working days 13,60€ 13,60
Estimated delivery time is calculated from the time of shipment, not from the date of delivery.
must necessarily coincide with the placement of the order.
If the package is returned due to an incorrect or incomplete address, it will be the
user who must assume the cost of shipping the purchased product again.
Estimated shipping times may be subject to change depending on stock availability.
product and the country of origin from which the products are shipped.
Bitcube is not responsible for lost or stolen packets once they have been
delivery confirmed by the courier.
a. Right of withdrawal
The user has a recognized right of withdrawal, by which he/she may return the goods.
product within a maximum of 14 calendar days after you have acquired possession of it
of the product.
You can cancel your order at any time and free of charge if you wish to do so.
you communicate before the order has been placed at the disposal of the carrier in order to
your shipment. Otherwise, you must wait until you receive the order to exercise your right of withdrawal.
The channel through which you can exercise the right of withdrawal is by contacting the
customer service, through the telephone number (+34 605 46 64 69) or through the
e-mail ([email protected]).
In any case, you must indicate to us your express decision to withdraw from the contract. You will have to
return the order together with the delivery note and, where applicable, the invoice issued by
The refund will include the final cost of the product and the cost of delivery. The following will be deducted
the return costs. The economic refund will be made in the method of payment.
employee to make the purchase.
The user is obliged to return the goods without undue delay and must
the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered.
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received in
maximum 14 calendar days from the date you inform us of your decision.
We will reimburse you using the same method of payment you used for
the initial transaction, unless you expressly state otherwise.
You may return any item you have purchased on Bitcube provided that
when the products retain their original seal or packaging and manuals,
accessories or promotional gifts included if applicable. In addition, always according to
the list of exceptions to the right of withdrawal established in the applicable regulations,
You shall only be liable for the diminution in value of the property resulting from a
manipulation of them other than that necessary to establish their nature, their
characteristics or their operation.
On the other hand, if by mistake you were delivered a product other than the one you ordered, you will be
will deliver the correct product, picking up the first one, at no additional charge to the customer.
Finally, if a product has arrived to you broken, damaged or in poor condition, HREF will
will pick it up at your home, replacing it with another one in good condition and without
These are legal exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
-The supply of goods or the rendering of services whose price depends on
fluctuations in the financial market that the businessman cannot control and that
may occur during the withdrawal period.
-The supply of goods manufactured in accordance with the specifications of the
consumer and user or clearly personalized.
-The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
-The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned by
for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed
-The supply of goods which, after delivery and taking into account their
The nature of the property has been inseparably mixed with other property.
b. Return of defective products or error in shipment
In any case, it will be possible, within the established time limit, to return the products
defective or incorrectly shipped.
All Bitcube web products come with a warranty period. A
With the exception of Asics products, which are exempt, all other products will be exempted.
a 2-year warranty.
For Asics products, the applicable deadlines will be as follows:
- Asics miners sold as "reconditioned" will have a period of 6
- Asics miners sold as new will have a 1-year warranty period.
In accordance with the General Law for the defense of Consumers and Users, if the
products did not conform to the description, type of good, quantity and quality, and possessing the
functionality, compatibility, interoperability and other characteristics that are
the contract of sale, the user shall be entitled to the right to the write-off or
adequacy of the acquired asset.
The user should indicate the reason why the product needs sanitation.
Likewise, according to the applicable legislation, the user has the right to sanitation.
of the property in accordance with the rules of article 118 and subsequent articles of the Consolidated Text of the Law.
General for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
With the sale of Bitcube products, the company HREF DIGITAL SL will not
transfers any intellectual property rights of its products and services. All
ownership of intellectual property rights and other rights protected by copyright and other intellectual property
products and services remain the exclusive property of HREF.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE
There is a frequently asked questions section on our Bitcube website, through the
which may solve some of your doubts. In case you still need help, you can
contact our Customer Service Department.
Any inquiry, suggestion, complaint or claim related to the online sale of the products of the
Bitcube products, can be made through the telephone number (+34 605 466 468).
64 69) or via e-mail ([email protected]).
10. RULES OF USE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Bitcube is not responsible for technical failures or interruptions of the service.
web. Nor can it guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful components on the
Web site or on the server from which it is provided.
Users shall govern their use of the Bitcube website in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
the general terms and conditions of sale described herein, and the privacy and cookies policy, available at
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In order to simplify the resolution of civil claims and reduce costs,
we do not exclude the possibility of submitting to an Arbitration in Equity of the Court of Arbitration.
Arbitration of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
In this regard, and in accordance with the applicable regulations, HREF informs of the existence of a
European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates the settlement of disputes
of such disputes for contracts also entered into online between the parties.
consumers and Internet service providers. This platform may be accessed by
access through the following web page: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LOSS OF WARRANTY:
- The equipment cannot be in a place with an ambient temperature of more than 16 degrees Celsius, this would cause overheating of the machine, which impairs the proper operation of the equipment.
- The place of operation of the equipment cannot be a humid place, due to the low tolerance level of the plate to water.
- The amperage with which the power is supplied to the equipment must be verified because it can cause a short in the ASIC which would lead to the breakdown of the machine.
- Any configuration or modification of the ASIC must be verified and approved by Bitcube technical service, we will not be responsible for modifications made by another company or by the customer.
- The equipment must not be knocked or dropped, as this would void the warranty due to customer negligence.
- In the event of any ASIC malfunction, you should contact the service team and do not undertake the repair yourself, as disassembling, tampering with or removing the ASIC case will result in immediate loss of warranty.
- In case the machine has suffered any damage in transport, or any component has stopped working due to factory failure of the machine, Bitcube would be responsible for such repair (always within the warranty period). The customer must send the machine in good packaging conditions, safe and with protections. If the machine arrives without protections and with bad packaging, Bitcube will not be responsible for the repairs.
- The equipment needs a prolonged maintenance in time (recommended 2 to 3 times a year). If any component is damaged by not performing such maintenance, it is stipulated as OUT OF WARRANTY. Remember we are here to help you contact us for professional advice and not to make any of the above mentioned mistakes.
- The amperage with which the power is supplied to the equipment must be verified because it can cause a short in the IGR which would lead to the failure of the machine.
- Any configuration or modification of the RIG must be verified and approved by Bitcube technical support, we will not be responsible for modifications made by another company or by the customer.
- The equipment must not be knocked or dropped, as this would void the warranty due to customer negligence.
- If the RIG has any malfunction, you should contact the technical service team and do not undertake the repair yourself, as disassembling, manipulating or editing the overclocks of the cards or any other factor that affects their operation will result in immediate loss of warranty.
- In the event that the machine has suffered any damage in transport, or any component has stopped working due to factory failure of the machine, Bitcube would be responsible for such repair (always within the warranty period).
- The customer must send the machine in good packaging conditions, safe and with protections. If the machine arrives without protections and with bad packaging, Bitcube will not be responsible for repairs.
- The equipment needs a prolonged maintenance in the time, recommended to clean the dust of the fans once a month and thermal paste when necessary (in case of RIG). If any component is damaged by not performing such cleaning or maintenance, it is stipulated as OUT OF WARRANTY. Maintenance not included in the price.